About Maths AfriQue
Maths AfriQue is an organization focused on reducing to the barest minimum the rate of failure in STEM, especially Mathematics, in Africa and inversely increasing the level of innovation. We achieve this through:
- Our innovative Mathematics programs for students, schools and organizations
- Training’s for both administrators and STEM teachers
- Training and improving the teaching skills of Mathematics tutors
- Specialized Mathematics tutoring in indigenous languages for students who do not understand Mathematics in Pure English language
- Research and partnerships with individuals, schools, organizations (both local and international) and government
- The recruitment and provision of skilled and trained Mathematics tutors for schools and organizations
Why choose us
- Professionalism: We adhere strictly to formal work ethics and responsibilities while carrying out our duties.
- Affordability: Our services are packaged in an affordable and cost-friendly manner for individuals and organizations.
- Timeliness: We have the rare quality of being in-time for classes and executing projects in a timely manner.
- Result-oriented: As an organization, we strive to understand and meet the needs of our clients.
- Passion-driven: Our team is made up of trained Mathematicians who love, understand and value the essence of Mathematics in the lives of other people.
Cynthia Adaeze Chinule is the Director of Maths AfriQue International. She holds a first class degree in Mathematics from NAU Awka and a Masters in Mathematics Education from University College London. In the summer of 2017, she worked as a Senior staff and grade supervisor at the Math Corps program of the Wayne State University Michigan, USA. She has been part of various conferences and has received training’s with regards the teaching of Mathematics. Cynthia has won various national and international youth awards for her ingenuity; such as the Chevening Scholarship Award, Future Africa Leaders Award, the American-Nigerian Partnership Award (through CYFI fellowship) and was nominated for the Future Africa Prize in Education in 2015. She is currently the Country co-ordinator of the Center of Excellence in Mathematics (CEMATHS). She is very passionate about the teaching and learning of Mathematics and floods the media with English, Igbo and Pidgin versions of Mathematics teaching videos with thousands of viewership from around the world.
Bryte Chinule is a Physicist turned entrepreneur and holds a Masters in Social Innovation from Ravensborne University London. He is the Co-founder and Head of Ideation at Idea RepubliQue; a business development firm that adds value to individuals and organizations, by developing and deploying innovative ideas and strategies applicable in solving social and corporate problems. He is on the board to ensure our team is effective, innovative and creative in achieving the Maths Afrique vision.